Are You Trying Hard To Gain Massive Arms? Try Out These Three Simple Excercises!
Massive arms are desirable for everybody. Men with muscular arms look handsome and are always admired. But pay caution, getting those perfect huge arms may not be that easy. They come with their set of intense workout sessions.
1. The triad of power sets:
These three subsets are your sure shot way to gain massive arms, reported Men's Health.
Set 1- has to be repeated four times with 8to 10 reps for each
- EZ-bar preacher curl
- Single-arm overhead dumbbell triceps extension
Set 2- repeat this set thrice for 12 to 15 reps each
- Low cable rope hammer curl
- Low cable single arm triceps press-down
- Band Hammer Curl (try and do 60 reps in 30 seconds)
- Medicine ball pushup (as many as you can do)
Give a gap of 90 seconds between each set
2. The Gainz Ladder:
The entire Gainz ladder exercise regimen is a combination of 5 exercises that predominantly uses the dumbbell to gain massive arm.
- 1. Chin up (ideally, 15 to 20 reps) and then dumbbell skull crusher routine (15 to 20 reps) must be followed as one set with no rest in between.
- 2. Dumbbell triceps kick back ladder
- 3. Slow machine biceps curl (10to 12 reps)
- 4. Triceps dips
- 5. Dumbbell biceps curl ladder
3. The new 21S:
According to Muscle & Fitness, there are four rounds of this exercise.
Round 1 (has to be followed thrice)
- Leaning dumbbell biceps curl (7reps)
- Isometric dumbbell mid-curl (hold for 7 seconds)
- Classic dumbbell curl
- Slow machine triceps extension (10 to 12 reps)
Round 3 (15 to 20 reps each)
- EZ-bar biceps curl
- Lying EZ-bar triceps extension
- Triceps rope extension (8 to 10 reps)
- Single-arm cable rope curl (15 to 20 reps on each side)
Try out these three exercises for at least a month to gain massive arms!Y