Demi Lovato Beauty Tips: How to Look Like the Latina Singer in 15 Minutes
Demi Lovato had always exuded beauty inside and out. From her flawless skin to her no-nonsense attitude; here are tips on how to look like the Latina singer in 15 minutes.
Reports from The Hollywood Life revealed that Lovato is particular with her skin. As Total Beauty reported, the Latina star does not accept endorsement offers unless she personally uses the product. She added that it is important to listen to your skin; to figure out what your skin needs.
And so Hollywood Life listed beauty care tips from Lovato's esthetician to look more like the Latina star. Renee Rouleau is not only Lovato's beautician; she also makes fabulous skin products which Sofia Vergara is a big fan of.
So in less than 15 minutes, these night time rituals can make you feel good and looking fresh in the morning:
1. Cleanse your skin nightly - Make sure to wash off all the germs from your day's activity to prevent acne and blemishes from forming. It is recommended to wash your face right away no matter how tired you might feel.
2. Always use moisturizer at night - Renee emphasized on the use of moisturizer even during night time. This is the time when the skin's permeability is at its highest allowing moisturizer to be absorbed deeper into the skin.
Meanwhile, during the day, it is recommended to use moisturizer that has protecting ingredients. For night time, it is best to look for repair, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory ingredients for your moisturizer. An interview with Total Beauty revealed Lovato's must-have beauty product: Devonne by Demi 3-in-1 Moisturizer Primer.
3. Avoid applying eye cream too close - The cream might end up in your eyes, avoid applying too close to your lash line as it can stick to your lashes.
4. Get your beauty sleep - There are endless benefits of a good sleep. Sleep is found to improve body's circulatory system and can reduce dark circles around your eyes. Lack of sleep can make you look pale and tired because of the impaired circulation of blood in your body.
5. Make up can be a remedy - In her own words, Lovato lists things that can boost a person's confidence. In an interview with Popsugar, the Latina singer isn't shy to admit that she is wearing make-up. Although she sticks to light makeup.
"What makes me feel great is making it look as natural as possible. I don't like to wear a lot of foundation day today. So NYC New York Color Get-It-All Stick (out in January) is really light, but it leaves you looking fresh and with good coverage," she wrote for Popsugar.
So it's not only important to looking like Lovato, it is also important to feel good about yourself.
Check out a funny interview with Demi Lovato in the video below: